Jump to content

FINALLY THE 700 CLUB


NUPE_1911
 Share

Recommended Posts

JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYBODY THANKS AT THIS SITE!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!

I STARTED WITH A SUB 500 SCORE AND I AM NOW A MIDDLE SCORE OF 715!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

NOBODY CAN POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THIS HAS HELPED ME. I AM A SELF EMPLOYED REALESTATE INVESTER. I HAVE WENT FROM BEGGING FOR LOANS WITH 18% INTEREST RATES TO MY BROKERS BEGGING TO GIVE ME 6% RATES!!!!!

I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CONGRATS!!!!! WELL DONE!

I too have recently join the 700's club

2 1/2 years ago...

Ex: 520

Eq: 500

Tran: 509

Today...

Ex: 710

Eq: 711

Tran: 748

Providian Visa: $2500

CITI Visa: 4000

CompUSA: $5400

HomeDepot: $6000

And yesterday I got my Amex.! I love it. Couldn't have done it without the help of Doc Don!!!! Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well in my personal experience, the one thing you have to do more than anything, is to be patience. A few other things you could do...

-Send good will letters (80% of the time they wont work, but that leaves 20% chance they might, so start sending them letters)

-Check your CR (if you can, everyday)

-Check your CR.

-Dispute, dispute, dispute.

-LEARN TO BE ORGANIZE, IT PAYS OFF! (keep copies of everything, receipts, certify mail stubs, copies of letters you have sent.)

-Did I mention patience???

That is if you're repairing your credit.

In order for me to increase my score, I had to watch my Income to Debt Ratio very closely. Also I got a couple of secure loans (if anything I'd say that was the main factor that increase my score fast) Not to many accounts either, you have to have a good balance of revolving accounts and loans.

Just my 0.2 cents.

Regards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is amazing! I have been reading here for a couple days, and I love reading the success stories! How long ago did you start your jounrey? I'm going to guess around you registation date. If so, way to go! I can't wait to join the club with you.

J

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully, I'll join you in a couple more months. Maybe within 6 months. I started here about a year ago, with about 550 across the board. Now my highest score is 670. My lowest is about a 620, but I'll be joining you soon. Remember the most important thing, now that you are a member of the 700 club. MAINTAIN IT THIS TIME!

Good luck and keep keeping it going!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully, I'll join you in a couple more months. Maybe within 6 months. I started here about a year ago, with about 550 across the board. Now my highest score is 670. My lowest is about a 620, but I'll be joining you soon. Remember the most important thing, now that you are a member of the 700 club. MAINTAIN IT THIS TIME!

Good luck and keep keeping it going!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well in my personal experience, the one thing you have to do more than anything, is to be patience. A few other things you could do...

-Send good will letters (80% of the time they wont work, but that leaves 20% chance they might, so start sending them letters)

-Check your CR (if you can, everyday)

-Check your CR.

-Dispute, dispute, dispute.

-LEARN TO BE ORGANIZE, IT PAYS OFF! (keep copies of everything, receipts, certify mail stubs, copies of letters you have sent.)

-Did I mention patience???

That is if you're repairing your credit.

In order for me to increase my score, I had to watch my Income to Debt Ratio very closely. Also I got a couple of secure loans (if anything I'd say that was the main factor that increase my score fast) Not to many accounts either, you have to have a good balance of revolving accounts and loans.

Just my 0.2 cents.

Regards.

Congrats to you Orion!!! :BigDance:

Who did you get your secured loans through and what was the minimum $ amount they would do it for? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well in my personal experience, the one thing you have to do more than anything, is to be patience. A few other things you could do...

-Send good will letters (80% of the time they wont work, but that leaves 20% chance they might, so start sending them letters)

-Check your CR (if you can, everyday)

-Check your CR.

-Dispute, dispute, dispute.

-LEARN TO BE ORGANIZE, IT PAYS OFF! (keep copies of everything, receipts, certify mail stubs, copies of letters you have sent.)

-Did I mention patience???

That is if you're repairing your credit.

In order for me to increase my score, I had to watch my Income to Debt Ratio very closely. Also I got a couple of secure loans (if anything I'd say that was the main factor that increase my score fast) Not to many accounts either, you have to have a good balance of revolving accounts and loans.

Just my 0.2 cents.

Regards.

Congrats to you Orion!!! :BigDance:

Who did you get your secured loans through and what was the minimum $ amount they would do it for? Thanks!

I got it through my local credit union. The first loan was for $1000. the second was for $5000.

it is worth to mention that after this loans where paid, I was able to request credit increase in all my accounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.