Should I change anything in this letter to CSC????

Any advice would be appreciated....as I have a sticky situation with a CA.

Should I even mention that I have already spoke with a lawyer?

Here is the letter....

May 16, 2006

CSC Credit Services

c/o consumer relations

PO Box 981222

El Paso, TX 79998-1222

RE: Accounts #xxxx and xxxx

To Whom It May Concern:

I received a letter from a CA, dated 12/2005. I disputed this debt immediately within 30 days, per my rights within the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, because I did not recognize their company. They responded with a “less than satisfactory” response, to say the least! I received NOTHING FROM THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR! Not only that, I never received initial contact from the CA, who is now reporting the debt. They DID NOT validate the debt that they say I owe! Nor did they place the accounts on my report back then….until now. I have all of the letters to from them and to them, in order to back up my claims.

This explains why they NEVER placed these accounts on my reports until recently. It has been more than 5 months. Why they have NOW decided to place these accounts on my reports is beyond me. I have contacted a lawyer already for the violations that have been committed against me, per the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. He has informed me that I should dispute these debts IMMEDIATELY, as “not mine”, before he takes any legal action. So that is what I am doing at this point. I am asking that you conduct an investigation concerning these debts that have been placed on my credit report:

They are: account numbers: #xxxxx and xxxx. They are NOT MINE. Please delete these from my reports.

So, I expect for you to do your jobs in requesting FULL verification of the debts that MUST be obtained from the Original Creditor!!!!! I do not want to know if my name is in the CA's database! I know it is. That is why they have placed the account on my reports. You and I, both know that just because a company has a name/account in their database, does NOT mean that the account belongs to them. There is a “specific” process that determines that, so I am making sure that you know, that I know, my rights per the Fair Credit Reporting Act and The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Verifying an CA account without FULL VALIDATION is a violation of these laws.

Once you have completed your investigation, please send me the results of your investigation to the address that is listed below. As I have stated before, I am preparing for these accounts to come off of my report. I have all of the documentation to back up my claim and if this is not handled the way that I know it should be, then I will be prepared for further legal action. I know my rights!

Thank you for your prompt handling of this matter.

Sincerely,

my name, address

would you change anything??? TIA!