I would try Patelco ... I am in Florida and they are in California ... but I have had nothing but positive dealings with them. It does make my banking a bit hard at times ... but they have given me a great car loan 5.25% and ample credit cards (11.5K) with low rates 8.8% with 1.5% minimum due each month. I am working now to redo my home loan with them at this time. I had a BK7 a bit over 4 years ago ... and they are BK friendly and were willing to come through with great rates when no one else will.

Thanks I did get approved for a membership at Patelco and just awaiting them to receive my deposit, however I think my scores a little low for what they require right now but when my score goes up I will be in the process of trying for a loan with them as well I have read so many good things about them. I was just looking for a local option as well. Thanks you for the great info anyway this site is the best.

You can also use this site.

http://creditunionaccess.com/

That is like the most incredible site for shopping for loans and credit cards... I like the way it breaks down the credit unions between size of assets and membership...

I don't want to waste my time with tiny credit unions when I check the places of a decent size. Not that I have something against the small ones but all the ones I contacted simply had very limited products...

As for Patelco, it is also a great idea to try outfts like them that are open for national members...