Need some help please. An AU question

lyle7289

Hello everyone,

Quick question. I have a family member willing to put my on a CC as an AU. Great utilization, great payment history and a long standing account.

How does this person go about putting me on as an AU or what steps do I need to take?

Also, If this goes through, how long until I see this TL on my report and what kind of FICO score jump could I expect to see from this?

Thank you in advance

Lyle

TU 525

Eq 542

EX 581

I'm new too and certainly no expert, but I think that all you have to do is have the person contact their CC and ask to have you added. Of course they will need your SSN for it to be linked to your CR. I would imagine it would start reporting the next time that CC updates to the CR.

There are several threads about this, here's one

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28734&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=biggest+jump&start=0

The card holder simply needs to call and ask you be added as an AU. My mother and I just did this for eachother, and they didn't even ask for SSNs. (which I did think was odd... they didn't ask for anything but names) :roll:

My wife put me on her cards. They did ask for my SSN. It is reporting on my reports.

Don't really know what kind of score bump I got (if any). I certainly have more good tradelines now, but the tradelines are all high utilization (they are all low limit cards).

Utilization will drop dramatically in a few weeks. At that point, I finally hope to see a nice 20 point bump.