Has anyone successfully removed an OC Credit card

Ineedadvice

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20790&highlight=.

Now, you can't technically DV an OC but I did have positive results with this letter with some tweaks.

Like EarthAngel said, dispute the the CRAs first.

If you must go to the OC, your best bet is really with a company who somehow transformed since they issued you the CC. I.e. suntrust becoming first union, etc.

Most of them don't have the records beyond 18 months. That being the case, once they realize they can't verify it and you are going to pursue them often they delete.

Good luck,

Nef

I went ahead and did a bunch of online disputes. If they dont work I figure i'll do written in about 3 more months.

So far i've cleaned up Equifax, as that was the one used as a test case. I'm working on experian and transunion now. I've got about 14k in deletions a $2000 settlement against a JDB's " Attorny" and a Fed suit still pending against a JBD that they will have to end up settling

May 2006

Credit SummaryThe following information is a summary of the Account Information in this report. To view your accounts in full detail, see the Account Information section. If you believe that any of this information is incorrect, please see the Dispute File Information section at the end of this report. This information is a snapshot in time and reflects account statuses and balances as of the date shown above.

Type of Account Number of Accounts Total Balance of Accounts

Mortgage 0 $0

Installment 4 $1,108

Revolving 14 $10,065

Other 5 $1,613

Total Accounts 23 $12,786

Number of Open Accounts 4

Number of Closed Accounts 19

Total Accounts in Good Standing 7

Accounts Currently Past Due 6

Negative Account History 4

Inquiries in Last 12 Months 10

Feburary 2006

Credit SummaryThe following information is a summary of the Account Information in this report. To view your accounts in full detail, see the Account Information section. If you believe that any of this information is incorrect, please see the Dispute File Information section at the end of this report. This information is a snapshot in time and reflects account statuses and balances as of the date shown above.

Type of Account Number of Accounts Total Balance of Accounts

Mortgage 0 $0

Installment 4 $1,258

Revolving 13 $9,765

Other 6 $13,649

Total Accounts 23 $24,672

Number of Open Accounts 4

Number of Closed Accounts 19

Total Accounts in Good Standing 7

Accounts Currently Past Due 7

Negative Account History 12

Inquiries in Last 12 Months 9

Ineedadvice,

You're doing good so far. I've never done online disputes because I always wanted to have the certified receipts and green cards if I ever needed to go to court but as long as you have documentated proof of the disputes you should be fine. Keep up the good work!

Good luck,

Nef

I usually do certified mail , but I figured i'd just do it as an experiment. I'll follow up in mayeb 2-3 months with mail. Since Equifax strated cleaning up nicely i've been working on the other 2 this weekend

<pre>

TransUnion Experian Equifax

TOTAL ACCOUNTS: 33 34 27

OPEN ACCOUNTS: 17 8 10

CLOSED ACCOUNTS: 16 26 17

DELINQUENT: 0 0 4

DEROGATORY: 14 14 12

BALANCES: 46669 56196 13471

PAYMENTS: 1749 714 633

PUBLIC RECORDS: 0 0 0

INQUIRIES (2 years): 13 7 25

</pre>