Obtaining Business CC's...

Does anyone here happen to own a business, and have you obtained Business CC's?

I own an LLC, and am just getting my business started. I don't have any revenue yet, and don't expect to until much later this year. I was thinking about applying for a Business CC, to purchase a few small things I need to get my business going. The only thing is, all the Business CC apps I have seen, ask for your annual revenue. Should I put what I estimate my annual revenue to be? What if I put 0?

They all seem to require the CC to be linked to your personal credit as well. The whole reason I made my company an LLC, is to keep my business and personal finances/credit separate. Does anyone know of any Business CC's that don't rely on your personal credit?

I'm still fixing my personal credit report, and my scores are only in the low to mid 600's right now. Should I wait until I'm done with my credit repair before attempting to apply for any Business CC's?

Any suggestions would be welcome. I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who's been in a similar situation.

Make sure to read the fine print, if they are requiring you to give your SSN, they might say you are the personal guarantor.

Exactly, and I haven't come across one that doesn't. They actually ask for your personal info, SSN and all that first, and then your EIN and Business info last.

I do accounts payable and deal with business credit apps all the time. Sometimes you can tell the company that your company doesn't provide personal info on officers and they will accept that. It's worth a try.

I do accounts payable and deal with business credit apps all the time. Sometimes you can tell the company that your company doesn't provide personal info on officers and they will accept that. It's worth a try.

I'm guessing that requires doing the app over the phone? So far I've only really looked at Chase and Citi's online apps. They both have Business CC's that look good to me.