J.A. Cambece

I had a hand-written note from Andrew Silva of J.A. Cambece left in my mailbox at my home. It was on a small note pad size paper that had been torn in half and written in pencil. It said (Law Office of Cambece, Andrew Silva looking for (my name) and then a phone number to call). As far as I know, I have never received a telephone call or professional letter from them. What I don't understand is I live in Maine, the top of Massachusetts is at least a 4 hour drive from my home. Why would this guy be hanging around my home and why would he leave a handwritten note in my mailbox? Is this legal?? VERY UNPROFESSIONAL if you ask me!! Just goes to show what a loser this guy is. Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? Thanks!

Question: was it deposited in your mailbox not by a USPS employee? If not, this is mail fraud and a federal felony.

put the note in a ziplock baggy and save it. Cambece is one of the worst CA's out there, and this is a good place to start a paper trail. Don't forget to record the date/time, etc that you recieved it.

Cambece is also a bunch of thugs and scam artists. Read up on them on Bud Hibb's site: http://www.budhibbs.com/debtcollectorpages/cambece_james_a.htm

They called a neighbor 5 houses down from me & actually had the old neighbor lady tape a hand written note on my front door.

I CD/DV them & have heard nothing for three+ mos. now....

MAN, they must work nice people on the phone. I have feeling that they had a more-than-nice (& scared)-neighbor leave that note for you.

Talk about dirty