Jump to content

Challenging A Collection


Recommended Posts

I have a cable bill that was sent to collections. I have since then paid the collections in full. The account is listed on my credit report as a paid collection. I disputed the item about 2 years ago with the CRA. I just ran a recent report and the TL states "Consumer disputes - reinvestigation in progress". How should I dispute this item? Looks like the CRA never finalized the last dispute from almost 2 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.