next step?

istvkmem

I Dv'd Asset on May 4th asked specifically for OC documents and to not collect further or contact until validated with the OC paperwork , got their inhouse statement..May 19th ..they added cannot find consumer to my reports twice and added new file alerts twice as well.....and they called 5/23 and left a message on my machine..

the amount they are reporting on my CR's are different on each report...

I disputed with all 3 CRA's and they all verified....

I am about to send my 2nd DV... just want to be sure I am correct.

it is past SOL here in Fl.... 1/2000

Do I send just a stronger worded DV, ask again for same info??

Also do I dispute with CRA again, or send them a MOV??

Thanks...

If it's truely out of SOL you're golden.

First, object that what was previously sent is NOT validation as it's from "in house". Then make 2nd and FINAL request to validate. You might want to also start to increase your force by pointing out that their contacts AND CRA verification are both "continued colletion activity" and cause for suit from you.

If no validation, then send and ITS and demand your grand. Be prepared to sue if they don't pay you. You have no risk if it's out of SOL so spank em hard.

If you want to put pressure on them, add in your second demand a statement that you will be contacting the Mi attorney Generals office and the FTC to complain.

They are under the gun with both of these, and are likely to delete quicky with just the threat of being reported. I know of several people who have complained to the AG's office and Asset turned and ran.