Judgement help

CreditMe

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this board and I have a few questions that I hope someone may be able to answer.

Last year 2 default judgements were entered against me (one from CA representing a CC company, and one from an attorney representing Chrysler financial). I pulled my CRs and neither show up as of yet. I also searched the public records at my county clerk's office, and nothing there either. What does that mean? I know they exist because I have the judgement documents.

Also, is it possible to make payment arrangements on a judgement in order to avoid garnishment? One of them already has a Writ of Garnishment for my state taxes, but I didn't file this year due to small amount...so what can they do now? I can't settle for even a fraction of the price because I don't have all that cash. So would they accept a payment plan? And if so, would that prevent possible garnishment?

Sorry for all these questions! I'm just really confused and I don't know what to do.

That's right DocDon...nothing. I searched online though, it should still show up right? Just to test it out I searched my dad's name because I know he has a lawsuit going and his was listed.

What should I do?

Also (off topic), I've been reading through this board and seeing all the deletions that others have from different creditors. Does that mean that you could never apply with them again in the future...or are all your past records with them deleted? I'd hate to think that I'm forever "blacklisted" from certain lenders.

Anyone can make a mistake. Call up the courthouse as DocDon suggested. I looked up a case online and found it had someone else's name on it. It was on my credit but it wasn't mine so I checked with the courthouse, too. They confirmed it wasn't mine, so I disputed and it's gone. I have no idea how it ended up on my report, but it's gone now except from EQ and I'm confident they'll see that they have to remove it, too.