i love experian, i hate experian, experian confuses me

Recently, my DW disputed every tradeline on her acct as "included in bankruptcy", which they were, even though they were not reporting this way. End result? Every negative tradeline was removed from her report, no questions asked. I love Experian.

I dispute my applicable tradelines which should be "included in bankruptcy", not really expecting them to be removed, just that they would be updated to reflect the correct status of the acct. End result? So far, one of the disputes has come back as "verified-all information correct". I don't hold out much hope for the others. I hate Experian.

Experian has one listing on my credit report that actually reads "Creditor Unknown" "Address Unknown". How in the blue hell can this be? It is a negative tradeline, but they don't have any information about it? Experian confuses me.

So, I guess to me, Experian is a lot like my eighth grade girlfriend. :D

How can they verify with an unknown. How

can you DV it. That definately needs to go. I would call them first thing in the morning. If they can't tell you the address and name of the creditor, they have to delete it. Ask for method of verification, lol.

I just paid off my only negative account. I sent them a copy of the letter saying I paid for delete and they just changed the status as paid/collection, hence the score drop. They stink!

Experian has one listing on my credit report that actually reads "Creditor Unknown" "Address Unknown". How in the blue hell can this be? It is a negative tradeline, but they don't have any information about it? Experian confuses me.

Dear Experian, I dispute the trade line on my credit report that states Creditor Unknown, Address Unknown. Please remove this.

Experiean - Creditor Unknown - verified, all information is correct.

Dear Experian, I am at a loss as to how you can claim that Creditor Unknown has verified this account? What measures did you employ to verify this account and could you please forward their contact information and name to me.

Expeiran - Creditor Unknown - verified, all information is correct.

Dear Experian, I dispute Creditor Unknown and demand that it be removed in accordance to the rules and regulations of the FCRA.

Experian - Creditor Unknown - verified, all information is correct.

Dear Experian, You guys are the stupidest SOB's to ever walk the face of the earth. You are some kind of morons! What happened, did you all fall out of the dumb **** tree and hit every branch on the way down or what? How can you verify an account when you DON'T even know who the creditor is?

Experian - We are Experian, all of your credit belongs to us, resistance is futile.

Dear Experian, You guys are the stupidest SOB's to ever walk the face of the earth. You are some kind of morons! What happened, did you all fall out of the dumb crap tree and hit every branch on the way down or what? How can you verify an account when you DON'T even know who the creditor is?

Experian - We are Experian, all of your credit belongs to us, resistance is futile.

LOL, very good!

Hopefully, once you send them your letter they will delete it. But this is not a perfect world.