sample letters

i was looking at sample letters provided by the website specifically

Sample letter 15 - The Letter to Send to the Credit Bureaus After the Collection Agency Fails to Validate Your Debt

at this link

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/forms/sampleletter15.shtml

i was reading this and it says to send this to the credit bureaus..but this is a letter to the collection company.

i do not understand. is the credit bureau supposed to contact the collection comany? am i supposed to attach additional letters?

help

college student in a lot of debt trouble

crystal

Ok, I see hinky.. sorry it's Friday and I'm multi-tasking...

Yeah I see the mistake now..

I'm assuming Crystal already sent the DV to the CA and now she's trying to dispute their lack of response to the CRA?

Ok, I need to go home now! Hopefully Crystal can see this as well as Admin and correct the mislink!

I want to be able to post my scores how do I do that here like other people have?

crystal

This one is simple to answer: Under your profile settings... Scroll down to the signatures box---on that box is where you type your scores!