Jump to content

Proper Validation

Recommended Posts

I have a question about proper dv, I have heard you can Dv a judgment , but what would be the correct way to do this.

On the actual judgment I recevied years ago, they had the wrong adress, and there was no type of documentation, showing what they said I owed.

Interesting point is the judgment has one name listed as a plantiff, and now each letter I recevie has two plantiffs listed as creitors.

I know one is a JDB, so I called the original creditor, who stated they have no affiliation with the JDB.

Sound fishy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually have a copy of the judgment, it has an amount , but no where does it show my signature or where the amount came from.

No agreement with a creditor, or no itemzed amounts...just basically states I owe an amount...

Of course they took this to court with out me knowing.....

I think sometimes low and underhanded are the mottos of these collectors, funny thing is getting default judgments they can say you owe a million dollars...scary huh?..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.