EXP Will Not Update my Addy?!?

I sent letters to all 3 CRAs with a copy of my DL and SS#. TU and EQ updated the records to show my current address.

EXP sent me a letter saying, "we are unable to process your request...blah blah... pls. give more details on what you want..blah blah.."

WTF??

I thought sending them personal documents will be sufficient for them to update my records...

I sent them some disputes Monday prior to getting this letter from them.. so I'm sure this old addy from 3 yrs ago isn't going to help much when they do their investigations..

I'm really upset at this!!! :evil:

Well I just have a feeling mostly everything will come back "verified" because they make no efforts in assisting the consumer by simply updating wrong information....

I'm planning on sending them another letter in not a very nice way!

I'm sure if ScrewU Collector put my addy to be somewhere in freaking middle earth they'll accep it!! :evil:

I so dispise them!!!!

Well I just have a feeling mostly everything will come back "verified" because they make no efforts in assisting the consumer by simply updating wrong information....

I'm planning on sending them another letter in not a very nice way!

I'm sure if ScrewU Collector put my addy to be somewhere in freaking middle earth they'll accep it!! :evil:

I so dispise them!!!!

Hey NJ have you purchased the Good Credit is Sexy book? It has all the letters you need in there...I LOVE the book.