mycollector.com

aussie_guy

Robert is selling something that was not clear by some of the readers. The blog is designed for them to become sofisticated consumers and make wise choices on whether they want to buy what Mr. Paisola is selling. Certainly there is entertainment value but buyer beware.

Paladin - I appreciate your interest in keeping us informed.

I will state an aside.... you stated that he 'victimizes the victims'. There is nothing on ripoffreport that remotely states that he has victimized even one victim. That does not mean, by default, that he has not, but the accusations levied on ripoff.

Accusation #1..... identifies that this man is a convicted felon and that he has a conviction for insurance fraud dated in 1996. The blog implies that this conviction automatically brands him a liar. Wow. Ok. YET, on this same blog, you state that you believe in rehabilitation. Seemed contradictory.

Accusation #2.....claims he graduated from BYU but only attended for 4 yrs. .....then....implies (without factual basis) that maybe Rob studied law?

Accusation #3..... "Robert was the president of Credit Control Corporation a disolved Utah Corporation that walked away from several small claims judgments" ....... hmmm, haven't many of us here "walked away" from debts? Does that give ANY collection agency a right to abuse him using a 16 yr old debt that they cannot validate?

One of the websites that are listed in the ripoff report blog www.windhampors.com, is not on the web anymore. I have searched myspace and cannot find a page for Rob. I, however, am more than aware that Rob could have simply deleted the websites after he was featured on ripoff.

Supposedly, Rob stated that he graduated in 1986 and that this proves that he is 39 not the 32 that his myspace claims. Actually, 2006 - 1996 +18 is 38 not 39 and many 'normal' seniors are 17 and that would make him 37. But that doesn't guarantee that is his age! If you took that simply math formula, you would not get MY current age but an older age. I was a 16 yo HS senior. I also know that my own child signed up with myspace and entered a typographical error. Myspace has her age as greater than it is. So stuff happens.

I would like for Rob is discuss your accusation that he is not a member of the IACC. That would not be a cool thing to put on his site if he is not a member. I did go through his "Forms and Contracts" pages and could not find the page that you pasted in your blog. It is not there either.

My issue with some of what Rob states in those collection calls is that a violation gets you $10000. We all know that the FDCPA provides for 1/10th that amount.

One issue I have is branding people by events of the past. As we all here know, a bad credit report should not be used to determine car insurance rates or whether or not we should be hired for a job.

Rob addressed recidivism. Do you not understand that both employers and landlords do background checks now? That a person coming out of prison will not only have a hard time gaining employment, but a place to live as well? Is the only option society going to leave them is to commit another crime just to have 3 squares and a roof?

I am not saying that your "sense of scam" is not wrong, but please base your accusations on fact.

I did see that seeking his help will cost $200/hr. Folks, be aware of where you invest your money. You can fix your credit report yourself and you can use the law to your advantage when dealing with a CA.

Ok lets address the liar clause. Public record says 39 but for the sake of argument 38. I called BYU. You can to. They will tell you he did not graduate. Tey will give you the years attended etc. MySite says NA but he has a degree in law. It's there look it up. You will find in mycollector.com that he claims memeberships in the CLLA, ACA, IACC and others. I posted the email from The CLLA that was clear he did not have a membership and you can ask the ACA and the IACC yourself. Un unbiased person. Look at the pages on the blog, I actually wrote the address wrong, www.windhampros.com. Compare the two. He stole their stuff.

Is he a liar? I find it odd that he took such offense to what he referred to "being called a liar". He is one.

So far as a reformed convict? Here what I know. According to the UTAH Secretary of States Office, he nor Western Capital have authority to opporate as a collection agency. I posted the code in the blog. Many states like mine have a similar code, it's a crime to collect from consumers in this state or represnt client in this state if you are not licensed. Do you think for a minute a collection agency can survive by collecting in one state? No way. They have to collect in all states till they get caught. The cost of being licensed and boned in all states and keeping up with those is around $30,000.00 a year.

Why is it important to have licenses and bonds? Because there are times when agencies will collect money from the creditor and not remit it back. The bond is for the creditor to get recompensed. Agencies aren't shut down because of FDCPA violations. They get shut down because they are out of trust, meening they can't account for the money they collected. That's why the FBI checks and the credit checks.

Why is Western Capital able to operate illegally in Utah? Many states have a state board that specifically regulates collection agencies. California had one up till th eearly ninties. It was pretty strong too, the managers had to get licensed, even the collector. But the ecomomy took a nose dive and the state got rid of some boards. Collections was one of them. When you call Utah sos to check on his license they will tell you it doesn't exist. If you ask them why they don't do something about it they will say that the state does not have the resources to police this law. Is it a law on the books? Yes.

Now why pay a bill out of stats? I have thought abput that and it's for each man and woman to answer. Here's what I think. A friend of mine in Houston had a terrible cocain problem in the 80s. When he sobered up he did so with the 12 step program. Part of that program required for him to go and pay every one that loned him money over that decade. He did. So I think to myself, If I borrowed money from a friend 10 years ago and never paid it back, how would I feel if I ran into him on a corner one day. Would I tell him the stats had run? Nope. I would feel embarrased and ashamed. In my mind I would think I owed him money. I think most people would feel that way too. So why is it different when it's a faceless company that we borrowed from? Is the ethics of it different? No for me to say. I do know that debtors feel pretty bad about the spot they are in. They lay awake at night. Their embarrassed and ashamed. If they could, they would pay the money. I will put in my blog the real collection story for people tonight of tomorrow.

What's Paisola selling? Well he and all the companies on his hit parade are fighting for the same rancid bone. He wants to clients so he can collect the money too. What he would really like is to cast agencies in a dim light so that they or their client will come to him for his "expertise". He working it both ways. He's wrong though.

Look up Impact Training in Wikipedia and you will start to understand the man. The program teaches you to believe a crap sandwich is caviar. If you have never had cariar you won't know the difference. Everything with him is an illusion.

This in no way should detract from the issues of collectors and agencies out there that do stupid stuff and generally violate simple human rights. His illusion of being indignant would be right if he wasn't trying to make money off the victims. Just my opinion.

I type fast and don't have time o spell check. Sorry in advance.

OK, LETS JUST IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE A CEO OF A COMPANY THAT IS IN CONTROL OF 2 BILLION DOLLARS IN ACCOUNTS.

NOW LETS IMAGINE THAT YOU LIVE IN A 25,000 SQUARE FOOT HOUSE THAT HAS A 10 CAR GARAGE FOR ALL OF YOUR EXOTIC CARS.

NOW LETS IMAGINE THAT YOU FIND OUT THAT THERE IS A LEGAL WAY TO BUY AN ACCOUNT THAT SOMEONE RAN UP TO 10,000 FOR ONLY 100.00.

YOU REALIZE THAT THESE ARE PRETTY GOOD ODDS AND YOU SAY TO YOURSELF, WOW! IF I BUY JUST A FEW OF THESE ACCOUNTS, AND IF I CAN COLLECT ON THEM, MY HOUSE IS PAID FOR.

SO YOU START SMALL AND THEN YOU END UP BELIEVING THAT THIS FORMULA IS THE KEY TO THE KINGDOM. SO YOU GATHER A FEW FRIENDS TOGETHER AND PULL 1 MILLION DOLLARS TOGETHER AND YOU BUY A HUNDRED MILLION (OR WHATEVER) DOLLARS IN SUB PRIME PAPER.

YOU QUICKLY REALIZE THAT, YES, THERE ARE LAWS THAT TELL ME AS THE DEBT BUYER WHAT I CAN DO, BUT WOW! MY MILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT JUST MADE ME 100 MILLION DOLLARS.

SHHHHH... DO NOT TELL ANYONE!

NOW YOU GET REALLY SERIOUS, YOU BECOME OBSESSED WITH THE BUYING AND SELLING OF DEBT AND HEY, YOU ARE EVEN BUYING LEGITIMATE SOUNDING DEBTS LIKE BANK OF AMERICA, CITIBANK AND HOUSEHOLD.

SO YOU THEN HIRE A ROOM FULL OF GUYS THAT ARE GREEDY AS HELL, (WATCH THE MOVIE THE BOILER ROOM) AND YOU SIT IN YOUR OFFICE AND WATCH THE CASH FLOW IN.

NOW, YOU SEE THAT SOME OF YOUR TOP COLLECTORS ARE CROSSING THE LINE, BUT HEY, WHAT THE HELL, I WILL JUST PAY THE FINES. THEY CAN NOT CATCH ME ANYWAY! THE PEOPLE WE DEAL WITH ARE IDIOTS, AND THEY WILL NEVER EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIGHT BIG BAD ME.

SO FOR YEARS, YOU JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE CASH ROLL IN. YEA, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST THEIR HOMES. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE, BUT WHAT THE HELL... THATS NOT MY PROBLEM.

THEN ONE DAY, YOU GO TO YOUR PENTHOUSE OFFICE IN THE SKY AND THAT COLLECTOR THAT CONSISTENTLY MAKES YOU 100K PER MONTH SAYS

"BOSS, I THINK WE HAVE A PROBLEM. YA SEE THERE IS THIS ASSHOLE IN CALIFORNIA THAT HAS RECORDED OUR NEW GIRL __________, AND SHE REALLY CROSSED THE LEGAL LINE. I AM NOT SURE WHO THIS GUY THINKS HE IS, BUT I WILL BURY HIM"

"GOOD JOB JIMMY" LETS HIRE AN INVESTIGATOR TO DIG UP EVERYTHING WE CAN ON THIS GUY AND THAT WILL SHUT HIM DOWN FOR GOOD. HELL, HE WILL BE SO EMBARASSED THAT HE WILL NEVER POST ANOTHER THING ABOUT US AGAIN"

"GREAT IDEA BOSS" I HEARD OF THIS GUY IN TEXAS WHO IS A REAL ASSHOLE AND HE CAN DO ANYTHING... I THINK HIS NAME IS RUSSELL SHRAEDER AND HE IS WITH A COMPANY ON THE NET CALLED PALADIN INVESTIGATIONS" THAT WILL KEEP THIS BOY QUIET

SO THEY HIRE THE BOYS FROM PALADIN AND THEY TELL THEM TO DO "WHATEVER IT TAKES" TO STOP THE POSTINGS ON HIS SITE. " FOR GODS SAKE, WE CAN NOT AFFORD ANY MORE LOSSES, HE IS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT WE DO, MY HOUSE IS AT STAKE HERE"

SO THE INVESTIGATOR IS HIRED AND IS GIVEN FIVE GRAND, HIS SOLE MISSION IS TO DISCREDIT THIS GUY THAT IS SCREWING WITH HIS CLIENTS MONEY. TO HELL WITH HOW IT IS DONE!

BUT THEN THE PUBLIC HEARS THIS STORY, AND THEY SAY... "WAIT A MINUTE" WE ARE HEARING ACTUAL RECORDINGS" WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS GUY?

AS A MATTER OF FACT THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, AND MY DAD AND IT HAPPENED TO ME ALSO!

'AHHHH... NOW I GET IT" THEY THINK THAT THIS GUY IS GOING TO RUN AWAY AND SIT IN A HOLE OR BE INTIMIDATED BECAUSE OF PRIDE.

HELL NO!

My friends and listeners and readers. I want you to know that I could not care one bit what anyone says about me. This is not about me. This is about what is right and what is wrong.

I could care less if this guy says that I am an AX MURDERER like the guy on the movie Halloween, The facts are the facts.

So, have you been learning? Have you seen the business from another perspective? Have you heard the tone and the dedication in my voice? Have you felt the connection that we have made as you tune in each day to hear about the days events? Do you really give a damn about what may have happened years ago? Oh, do not forget all the parking tickets!

I stand by my results and NOBODY can argue the truth.

The ball is in your court, Just go with your gut feeling and imagine what YOU would do in a case like this!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your support!

The battle continues!

Rob

So I just went to mycollector.com. Click on services. Click on collections. Click on commercial. You will see the loges for the IACC and CLLA. Go to the bottom of his front page I think, You will see these same orgaizations and more. I printed them and emailed them to all the organizations and to Windham.

Let me be clear here. He claims to be rehabilitated. What I see is criminal violations of at least one state, probably more. Copyright infringement. Plagerism and deception. He says he is a collection agency. Do you want to put your money in his hands? Based upon all these things do you feel that his criminal past forced him to take creative license with the truth so he can eat? Do you feel that any of his actions after that period of time that I have just listed here are a pattern and pactice of a con artist, liar and thief?

This is a warning.

This thread is approaching "flame war" status. The flaming is going to stop. The spamming is going to stop.

No more personal attacks, no more spam. We like this to be a friendly place for discussion. Please keep it civil.

The bottom line is that you are someone who has chosen a path in life that simply "works" for you.

I, personally, believe that live is a series of challenges and If I were so completely full of crap, THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO TALK ABOUT ME?

Again, I commend you for your stance, and I am sure that you are a saint that has never done wrong. I am sure that you have an 800 FICO and I am sure that you walk on water, but thats just not me.

Here is a question that I bet that you never expected. What did I say that we quit doing months ago? Yep, Consumer Collections.

Do you think that we would ever put ourselves or oue valued clients at risk?

We are alligned with Attorneys who are EXEMPT from the statute that you quoted. But I want you to read my public statement on debt collections. Do you see us soliciting clients (consumer) ? I think that we are very clear that is not the plan.

The bottom line is that my talent is in helping people overcome their past financial issues. I am damn good at what I do, and that is evidenced by the 1.5 Million Visitors that we have had on our site over the past 2 months.

This is like beating a dead horse.

Say what you will, but just stay tuned, and watch the ratings, because I HAVE A PERSONAL BELIEF IN THE HUMAN ABILITY TO OVERCOME ANY CHALLENGE THAT THEY FACE, BE IT LEGAL, MARITAL OR FINANCIAL.

THAT, my friend IS the American Way!

Oh, and if you want to see my profile on MySpace.com My username is MONEYTRAINER, and I would be honored to have any single person on this board to be called MY FRIEND.

With Deepest Sincerity,

Rob

AHHH now see that's a problem too. Mr. Paisola has mentioned his "investigators" and what a great job he can do skip tracing. Tries to sell that too. If he had looked at the headers of the emails, he would see that I am in Phoenix. The gentleman he mentions several times is in Texas. It appears he owns Paladin Investigations. I don't know him. I'm not a private investigator, never said I was. I don't care what Mr. Paisola post or writes or rants. I haven't been paid and never do when I out these con artests. Professionally I'm an investigator for a law firm that has no interest in Mr. Paisola. If we did it would be improper to post these items. I also own a Public Information company that provides intelegence reports on public information only and not for profit. I spend my free time outing scammers and rescueing children from scammers. Robert a good investigator would have known that and I told you that in our first email. You presumed it was someone else. Not very good "investigations".

So I have no financial interest in what this guy does. But as a former collection agency owner I resent like hell his freely taking credit for expertise that does not exist. I don't like his claims of accredidation that I earned over a period of years. No one likes collection agencies in spite of what he says. It is at best a stealth mission, not to bring attention to yourself even if you do it right.