Q about credit repair law firms

jetcity1977

I was just surfing this website and found a bunch of links to credit repair companies. Are they legitimate? The one I signed up for has the BBB logo and in comparison to the expense of obtaining all three credit reports I felt it was worth the expense of working with them.

Please share any experiences, I have five days to cancel.

This board is about self repair by you with additional help by it's many members. This board is also free!!!. If you thought you had to go to a credit repair company and pay money for the same thing you can learn on this board and complete on your own, I guess any answers to your questions are futile.....

Yeah, you all are right. Fear made me make an irrational decision, but I retracted it. I definately will be buying some books. I am loving the information I am collecting here. I never realized that I actually had rights until I found this site.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be buying this tonight.