sifxpert please help

freebase

Hi

I need help with wamu (1000.00), household (500.00), 1st premier(500.00) and firestone (750.00). I am willing to pay balance minus fees int ect. Also I received a call form katzen technoogies for hsb. Never heard of them before.

Any help appreciated.

Why would you settle balances these low? Most creditors will not settle accounts in the $500.00 range and besides, you would have to fall behind 5-6 months until a reasonable settlement is offered and by that time your $500.00 Household is now $800.00.50% is $400.00.

Doesn't make any sense to me. If you are behind already and have funds to settle I would go ahead and settle the larger accounts and try to re-age one or two of cards so that you can have open accounts that are reporting current instead of just getting started building your credit and have the bottom fall out so quickly.

If all of the accounts are charged off or just unwilling to to re-age which is unusual then settle them all.

The last thing I would do is settle though and everyone here knows what I do.