Guys, in NY state where can I find a judgment online?

Guys, in NY state where can I find a judgment status, information online?, reason why it's because for some reason I am starting to suspect that my judgment is fake, not sure, again there is no docket number on the satisfaction of judgment that the company sent me, and also the index no. they provided me I am looking for on this page, http://portal.courts.state.ny.us/pls/portal30/CMS_DEV.RPT_FCAS_OPEN_Defendant.show_parms, what comes out it's someone else case, now I sent the satisfaction of judgment to all 3 credit bereaus, now TU said they don't think it's real, so they invastigatin with the court in NY, now have you guys heard of something like this? thanks guys

well I am hoping that they just reported that on my report and that they never filed this judgment, like that I would be able to just dispute with the CRa and since the courts don't have nothing it might get deleted. that's what I am hoping for