the repair of my hell

mypenpease

good morning all,

have a few questions hope you can help...

Is this going to open a bag a worms? what I mean is, am I going to get calls from all these creditors that I owe money to that I Dispute (or wake the past that was sleeping) calling the CRA's

and question #2 what if the Info is true!!!! can or should I dispute the Tradeline

If you start by sending the CA's a DV for each account, stipulate at the end of the letter that you don't want them to call you. Here is the text I use in my letters to them:

I would also like to request, in writing, that no telephone contact be made by your offices to my home or to my place of employment. If your offices attempt telephone communication with me, including but not limited to computer generated calls and calls or correspondence sent to or with any third parties, it will be considered harassment and I will have no choice but to file suit. All future communications with me MUST be done in writing and sent to the address noted in this letter by the United States Postal Service.

Good luck!!!

well I have not applied for crdit or updated my employer, physical address or phone number since I realizd my horrible financial situation. I still have a mortgage acct that I have paid on time but i give them my old d/c # and only P.O. Box of my sistersand when they ask for alternate # say no. Same thing when contacting CRA they say you must give at least a contact #, no you on't jsut say No!