how to remove inquiries

lindsay135

I recently sent a letter to remove some inquires. I used the letter form from that book "Good Credit is Sexy". I got a letter back from them saying that they need more info from me because they cant find my info. They need my SSN, the date of the inquiry, and other info associated with the file. If I never authorized the inquiry and they cant find my name in thier file then why would they need more info? Can they ask for that? And how can I get the credit agency to take the inquiry off my CR with the letter? Thanks Lindsay

I recommend that you search the credit repair forum for user lyle7289. He has had great recent success removing inquiries off all kinds. Additionally, other users have shared their success in his thread as well.

I can't recall the name of his posting but if you search him using his user name listed above, you will find his posting from May 2006 stating his method for removing inquiries.

Best of Luck xguitarx