humdinger

WAMU (Washington Mutual) offers, after BK7

I've received at least a dozen "pre-approved" offers from Wamu over the past few months, 0% on purchases until april 2007 thereafter 8.99%.

I have a BK7 that is almost 5 years old. And I did BK7 Providian.

Anyone taken them up on their offer? Are you happy with what you got?

Hum...

I applied for a card from them and they turned me down because of a paid off chargeoff they have in thier system from me from about 5 yrs ago. they said that was the reason they turned me down

I have no BK, but I get the same offers. I get 1-2 per week. Behind AmEx business offers, this is the most frequent one I get. I saved the AmEx ones, I must have 75 of 'em.

I've never applied. I have something against offers that come in the mail... dunno why.

well I decided to apply, 0% on purchases til April 07 inspired me. I called the number and as quick as you can say, Bob's your uncle, I get the "Welcome package". I want to put down new flooring in living/dining room.

Hummm

I know this thread is old but I was hopping you could update a little. My BK is 5 years old now too and I have been getting this same offer. Do you remember what your score was and who they pulled? What was your credit line? Thanks!

I got the offer of CL up to 30k,couple days ago in mail i am going to apply for this now.

good Luck!! and keep us posted!! :D