Estimated date that this item will be removed

hawkfan

Question I have is this a CR from 2004 has EST time item will be removed-9/2006(this report was printed out on 12/2004) Then on another CR it has Estimated date item will be removed 3/2007. How can this be? The first cr i mentioned NCO had it then it was sold to RJM w the 3/2007 removal date. The orig balance listed was $285 and on other one listed as $284. How do I get it removed 9/2006 RJM just reaged it on my CR so it remains longer 3/2007. Thank you for your help.

RJM just reaged it on my CR so it remains longer 3/2007.

Ding ding ding!!! :lol:

If you DVed them and they didn't validate properly...AND you disputed and they verified, then it sounds like "lawsuit" is the only word they'll understand. Even when an account is sold, the DOFD should NOT change. Obviously you didn't bring this account current, so they re-aged the account illegally. You can try to dispute again; but IMO, you might want to start w/ an ITS. If you don't want to file, that's your right. But just know that the TL will sit there until 2007 or you hit a stroke of luck.

Actually I DV Island national, the letter I recieved initially says RJM has contacted us(so they sold it to rjm, my take on this) They received my DV on the 2nd of this month, haven't received any reply back from them. Just RJM is on my credit report Island National isn't. So the ITS letter should be sent to RJM correct?