Okay, so what if I REALLY owe the money? Then what?

lolah

I have been reading for so long that I am up to my eyeballs in Credit Repair. I apologize in advance if any of this is redundant (it probably is...lol)

A lot of negatives on my report I think are accurate. I am not entirely sure, so I am disputing with the CA anyway.

I have a negative that was included in my BK in 2001, but doesn't show on EX. Since it is past the SOL, can I have that removed? It says "Account closed at credit grantor's request".

I also have one card that says included in BK that wasn't. I have read not to provide copies of BK papers, so how do I prove this and get it removed?

Can you remove late payments from closed accounts?

If I had cable TV at my last apartment, and a guy walks up to me on the street and says "You had cable and owe the cable company $50, pay me," I would not unless I knew that the amount was right, that they had the right guy AND they had the right to collect.

Why should it be any different through the mail? It is very rare that a CA can validate AND accurately reports.

As for the other issues, you do it by following the system:

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24558