How long until Amex AU show up on CR?

CallMeLee

Hi All,

My father added me as an AU to his Amex Optima card a little over 3 weeks ago. I check my CR's using TrueCredit quite often and it has not yet appeared on any CR. Is it too early for me to be concerned?

Interestingly enough, when my father was speaking with the Amex CSR, she asked him if he was doing this to improve somebody's credit. He said yes and she said "Ok, then I'll need his SSN".

Thanks guys. It showed up for me on EX a few days ago and on EQ today. Unfortunately, it didn't really effect my EX TrueCredit FAKo score, it only went up a few points. On the other hand, my EQ FAKO jumped 50 pts! Hopefully my TU score will have a similar increase. I'm anxious to see what my real FICO's are now but I'm not going to drop the ~$45 on myfico.com until the AMEX appears on my TrueCredit TU report.

• 2 weeks later...