Help.. who could this BE?

CarolinaBlueEyes

Found this on my credit report.. pulled info last month.. can't find a THING anywhere on this company and have no idea what the FBOFD thing is behind their name.. even searches in the are come up as a business park..anyone know who this company is.. could be a CA or nothing at all but it was unusual

TRIBUTE/FBOFD

Address:

245 PERIMETER CENTER PK

ATLANTA GA 30346

No phone number available

THANK YOU.. they never sent me anything it was just a credit inquiry.. they pulled my credit report for review.. but I know this is done from time to time for "those that want to make you offers.. etc".. so from what you see it doesnt seem to be anything to be concerned about since I have never heard of them

there is no account on my report with them just in inquiry in march

however I am getting ton of solicitations lately from companies to GET MY CREDIT BACK at the low low price of 700% interest.. maybe it was one of theres.. you made me feel better.. thanks for finding this.. geez I would be lost without the nice people here

OKAY

Thanks to YOUR info.. I found out who they are.. they are indeed one of those 700% interest companies that says they want to "repair you" they used to be Aspire mastercard but when I did a google search it indicated (in the ripoff report.com) they changed to tribute.. I remember getting things from aspire over the years.. why they would pull my report is anyones guess but now at least I have a clue .. again THANKS!!!!! I was really stressing

Well it should be a soft pull if you didn't apply. If it's showing up as an inquiry that everyone can see, then they've done a no-no. Glad I could help, it's fun hunting them down. Too bad it's nto a CA. I LOVE finding CA's that don't like to put their address anywhere. Scum.