PAID MEDICAL BILL

DANJACK21

I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS ,BUT I WILL ASK ONE AT THE TIME. I HAVE A MEDICAL COLLECTION ON MY CR THAT WAS PAID MONTHS AGO. CALLED OC AND THAY TOLD ME THAT I OWE THEM NOTHING AND THAT COLLECTION IN QUESTION WAS PAID. THEN I CALLED CA AND ASKED THEM TO AT LEAST MARK IT PAID. THAY WILL NOT. STILL SHOWS AN UNPAID BALLANCE. WHAT TO DO?

I CALLED THE OC ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO AND ASKED THEM TO CALL THE CA AND TELL THEM IT WAS PAID. THE NEXT DAY THE OC CALLED ME AT WORK AND TOLD ME THAT THAY HAD INFORMED THE CA THE BILL HAD BEEN PAID.

ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO I DISPUTED EVERY TL I HAVE ON EXPERIAN. THIS COLLECTION CAME BACK VERIFIED JUNE 2006, RECENT BALLANCE $45 6/2006. :evil:

LOOKS LIKE THEIR SHOULD BE A WAY TO USE THIS TO GET A DELET.?

This is what I would send to them. For good measure, follow up with a complaint to your State's regulatory agency, the FTC and the local BBB just to hassle with them. If they ignore, file suit,

I am attaching for your reference a copy of the record of payment from physicians name. Continued inaccurate reporting of this account, after your receipt of notice and confirmation of errors is a willful violation of FCRA §623(a)(1). Under FCRA §616(a), you are liable for civil damages of up to $1000.00 plus punitive damages in an amount deemed appropriate by the court. The attached account statement is proof that your reporting of this account is in error. I have requested more than once that you rectify your reporting error. If you continue to willfully violate Federal Law, I will not hesitate to take further action to preserve my rights.