Hope I did the right thing: disputing charges with Equifax

Veronak

This is my first dispute every and I am limiting myself to 1-3 at a time, however, as you all know I am in the process of cleaning up my credit. Any way there are a few MD bills being reported which I do not doubt, but the only thing listed are the amounts and not the original creditor or cotnact information. So I am disputing these charges with Equifax, the only one reporting these bills. I think it is from my car accidnet when I went to the hospital but I am not sure hopefully they'll either validate or remove it all together.

You should dispute everything in one letter and always continue to dispute it. Trust me, I did this for a friend who was in bad debt and in the FIRST dispute letter ever for her I got 16 bad items off. Just do it all at once, you'll get quicker results.