TL deleted from EQ but verified TU

budercup

I got a letter from EQ that it was deleted, three weeks ago and then today it was verified on my TU.

When doing this process and SOL are not expired does it draw attention to you or do they just verify and go on their way?

It most definately will draw attention to you. The CRAs will notify Unifund of your dispute as part of the investigation process, so they will be aware you are trying to get it removed. Since most people try to boost their scores in order to obtain credit (and don't care about their score when they don't want more), you can expect to be contacted by Unifund soon. They now know you are probably getting read to apply for some kind of loan and are vulnerable.

If thats the case I will wait another year to apply for my mortgage. Most dergo and neg will drop in 08/09 anyway. I did want to apply for a home equity loan on a house we own outright and use it for repair. But I guess I can save a little at a time and forget about the loan.