Need help to sue

I had this creditor that was reporting on my credit files, so they filed a judgement against me. I went to court and asked for an extension, and I sent a letter of validation. There was no response. I sent a second, and again no response. I went to the second court date with the copies of the letters, and there representative did not have any supporting documentation and the judgement was dismissed. After numerous telephone calls requesting this to be removed from my files, so I mailed them ITS letter with still no response. Please advise me in the way of taking the next step. I'm ready.

I had this creditor that was reporting on my credit files, so they filed a judgement against me. I went to court and asked for an extension, and I sent a letter of validation. There was no response. I sent a second, and again no response. I went to the second court date with the copies of the letters, and there representative did not have any supporting documentation and the judgement was dismissed. After numerous telephone calls requesting this to be removed from my files, so I mailed them ITS letter with still no response. Please advise me in the way of taking the next step. I'm ready.

Congrats!! So, you had this case dismissed due to lack of validation? If so, that is the first time I've heard of this happening right in the middle of proceedings! Tell us more. Did you have to tell the Judge they were in violation of federal consumer laws?

I doubt the original creditor is going to remove anything for you. Mail the Order of dismissal to each of the Credit Bureaus. Or, call the CRAs, tell them this was dismissed, and see if they give you a private fax number for you to fax your proof.

Great going - I'd love to hear more!