Hello all, I have been visiting here for over a year. This is my first post. I applied for a Juniper Carnival Cruise MC and was approved for $1000 :D

anyways my question is "does anyone know if I can applay for another one of their cards the same day and what are my chances of getting approved?

I have True Credit and my FAKO scores are TU 596 EX 537 EQ 594

Juniper's approvals are all over the map, and vary (wildly) by card. You can be denied with a 750 and approved with a 650. There's no rhyme or reason. But they pull TU, the two cards mentioned seem to be the easiest to get, and they don't like lots of inquiries, if that helps.

I'm paranoid now! :?

Think I will wait and see why Hooters turned me down before I try for this one. I called the very next day and asked them to send me reasons given. They assured me it was NOT due to my fraud alert. She seemed caught off guard when I asked her "So, tell me, do you approve and then call someone with an alert? or do you call someone before even considering them cause I NEVER got a call. :? She did not know what to say and told me "We can send you a letter detailing reason(s) but they are coded in the system and I cannot tell at a glance why you were turned down :? Then how can she tell it WASN'T due to the fraud alert? Something just doesn't sit right with this whole scenario.

I'm gonna wait until Orchard reports my last payment of $100 so that it looks better on Experian and then I can try for a card or two that only pulls Experian. Up until now I thought a 655 fico was an ok score to get at least some subprime cards considering a year ago my FICO was 500 I am trying not to get to discourged. :roll: I only have (2) inquiries from 2005 on that report. Guess you just never know who will approve you. I really feel that not having enough tradelines is why Hooters turned me down. :dunno:

Those are FAKOs. Juniper does not use FAKOs. And yes, I've seen even FICOs like that be approved for Juniper, whose cards have a wide range of rates and fees.

Anyway, you misunderstood me. I didn't say 650-750 was their range. I said that I've seen a score that is lower by 100 pts get approved, while the higher score gets denied. I could have said 620-720. It seems to depend on what card you apply for. For instance, the low fixed-rate cards seem to have more stringent requirements.

• 2 weeks later...