TechGuy

Does Experian lower your score while you are in dispute?

I don’t know if there is any information in the forum about this, if there is I can’t seem to find it. Anyway…. On 6-27-06 I Pulled my FAKO score with TC, and it was 581 on 6-28-06 I pulled it again and it was 566! Why? The only thing I can think of its because I disputed several items both online and by fax. And from what I can see nothing has changed in the report. ( And yes I updated the report). So what would cause such a big fall? Unless Experian does something to do make them fall because you disputed. And mostly what I disputed were inquiries done by an old girl fried behind my back and am trying to use Violation of under FCRA, 609(a)(3)(A)(ii) . Or is it that True Credit and the Fako scores are just that far off sometimes. The other scores from other CA’s did not change TU= 639 and EQ= 645.

Any Ideas anyone?

Out of all my FAKOs, Experian has dropped significantly since I started my disputes. The others haven't dropped as much. Experian is always the first to drop a TL once it's been deleted by the CA. So I don't know what's up with them.