Been_Ponzied

Transunion has to make busy work for themselves

I received this stupid letter from Transunion, saying,

"TransUnion's records do not allow the area code of your telephone number."

What does that mean? Thinking this was holding up my disputes in my credit file, I called them, and the rep told me that it means exactly what it says.....Transunion internal computer system does not allow any area codes.

So what? They spent money for paper, ink, and a stamp to tell me something dumb like that and it doesn't even affect me or my credit? Can you believe how dumb?

I think it was me. :lol:

I know, and Experian is abusive. They are all passive-aggressive. I will post P.A. traits when I have the time. I always tell the really bad ones to go look up "passive aggressive" in the dictionary. It describes them perfectly.

No, I think Experian is aggressive-aggressive!! :roflmao: Their reps are the rudest people I've ever dealt with outside of Time-Warner Cable (the all-time reigning champs).

Equifax is just incompetent and dishonest. If the other two delete something, you can bet your sweet bippy that Equifax will somehow get it verified. Within like an hour of your dispute.

I've had the best luck with TU, albeit dumb luck most of the time. But generally, they're all completely evil.

I can't decide which CRA is the stupidest. I really can't.

Neither can I. TU and EX both argue with you about your own address, and repeat themselves to you as if you're an idiot, because as reps they are helpless to really fix the backward policies. Equifax people are reasonable with me but they often verify things that shouldn't be. They all suck. Bottom line, until we get our leaders out of their pockets, this crap will continue.