Do any humans work at Equifax?

Got FICO?

I have called every number listed on the forum and then some and all I get is a computer generated service. What am I doing wrong?

Does anyone have a number for Equifax that would allow me to speak with a human?

I really need to check on the status of my disputes as I pulled a copy of my file and there isn't any disputes listed.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Are you sure that's the right number? I just called and a message followed asking me to call 1-800-918-talk for 98 cents a minute.

I also followed up on Lyle's thread the number that isn't a toll free, it's disconnected.

You would think that a company who replies on the consumer information would be available to the consumer. They obviously change or hide their numbers as much as possible :x

No problem Lyle, I got through on LNY's number until it came time to list the report number, which I tried the ID number on My Fico's report to no avail.

But.............I did dig a number off of My Fico that put me through to a REAL person in less than 5 minutes. :BigDance:

I did not have a report number and was able to check on my status, which they said they never received even though I got my green card back with a signature. xshotx Anyway here is a number if you do not have a report number

1-866-238-8067

Good luck all and thanks for the quick posts.