Finding who numbers belong to

mkbarten

I know somewhere on this board it was posted where you can take a phone number that shows up on your caller id and find out who it belongs to. I have searched and I just cannot find it. I would so thankful if someone has that information if they would share it with me - thanks for your help

Sometimes just a simple 'Google' search (using the number as your 'search terms') will give you your answer. Different sites also provide 'reverse phone lookup' which often yields results. I use MSN's yellow pages. You will find a selection for 'reverse phone lookup.' If you post the number here perhaps we can help.

I have a creditor database with over 2000 numbers for creditors and CA's. I can cross reference any number if you are having a hard time trying to figure out who is calling.

If I don't have the number then most likely, it would not be available with reverse searches.