sign or not

budercup

I recently disputed a TL on my CR as no knowledge of this account one states OC as Chase and the other 2 as Bank 1 same acct# and same amt. Last week I got a letter from Chase that said after investigating the account is being reported CO along with copy of ariginal app. They also enclosed 2 option letters ( I didn't recognize it as I applied with 1st USA) Which now from this lette Chase/ Bank 1/ 1st usa/ wachovia and first card are one in the same or affilated with each other.

1. Affirmation of fact to sign if I have never applied to CHase/ Bank 1

2.Affirmation of acceptance of liability that this TL is mine

Then at the bottom it states if they recieve response the accout will continually be reported as CO.

If I sign the acceptance do you think they will come after me or if I do not respond the TL will continue as is.

It is currently being reported as an installment account under Unifund under installment accountsfor TU and EX but have succeded it getting a deletion on EQ.

After all disputes are complete I plan to send the some letter to TU snd EX as their are multiple inaccuries to see what happens.

Sorry this post is so long I just started typping and couldn't stop

I disputed a TL on my CR as no knowledge of this account one states OC as Chase and the other 2 as Bank 1 same acct# and same amt. I didn't recognize it as I applied with 1st USA. These are on all 3 reports and so far have been verified. They sold/transfered to Unifund, which was delted by a dv letter, Updated on Tu and still waiting on EX.