30 Days for Dispute vs 45 Days

Determined1

Hi,

I have a bunch of disputes to send out to the CRA's. If I send a batch out tomorrow, and then another batch to the same CRA's 5 days later, will the second batch of disputes give the CRA's 45 days for all instead of 30?

My first batch is an attempt to get rid of inncaurate addresses I do not wish to have on my file. The second batch of disputes are on the actual TL's and CA itmes on my report.

I may be over analyzing this, but wondering if by breaking up these disputes a few days apart I will give them the extra 15 days?

Thanks - and Happy 4th of July to all !

I believe if you contact the CRA regarding additional issues during the initial 30 day dispute time frame, they can add 15 days, but I'm uncertain regarding the specific rules. Does anyone have experience with this or how it applies to my question?

Thank you.

Go to the top of this page... find the link "FCRA" click on that blue link...

scroll to... 611. Procedure in case of disputed accuracy [15 U.S.C. 1681i]

(a) (1) (A)In general. then read (B)Extension of period to reinvestigate.

Respectfully speaking... if you have TLs to be disputed, your credit score is being affected by those Derogatory entries... and more worthy of your focus than errant addresses. I have found through my short 4 month expierence into credit repair, Equifax will make inaccurate addresses go away with a simple phone call... Trans Union will delete inaccurate addresses w/ any online dispute... painlessly... however Experian is a different matter all together. Any address linked to ANY trade line, verified or not will remain on your CR. If there are "variations of the same address" they will delete those only AFTER investigation.

If you have not purchased "Good Credit Is Sexy", again respectfully,

do not make another move until you do. There is an absolute mountain of information on this website, however between the pages of 1 and 401 in Ms. Kristy's book, it all becomes digestible.

I'll put it another way... March 2006 one CR listed 13 derogatory entries (a nightmare). As of today, July 1, 2006, that same CR shows 2 derogs... now here's my point. The book cost me $19.95... I divide that amount by 11 DELETED derogs= each derog costs me $1.81 to remove (plus a little postage/ internet time.) Do I find value in Ms. Kristy's book?