Pleasantly surprised by BoA

Thanks to all the help from y'all on this website, I was recently able to purchase the "car of my dreams" instead of settling for what I "qualified" for! Anyway...BoA financed my new ride and shortly thereafter I got a phone call from them telling me that since they financed my car, I qualified for a BoA credit card. The card came in the mail yesterday...$5000 limit! 0% APR for 6 months! WOW! Just 6 months ago I would have needed a co-signer just to get a car and the only credit card offers I could get were with $300 limit and huge annual fees! Thanks again for all the great advice and information! This site rocks! :D

According to the car dealership, my Transunion score is 666 (kinda scary, huh! :lol: )...That's about 26 points higher than what Truecredit shows.

But here's the REALLY ironic part...the only baddie I have left on my Equifax report is with NCO for $649 with the original creditor being...BoA!!! I have done the whole debt validation process and I actually recieved a letter from NCO stating they were "closing this account and requesting that all the CB's delete it"...I'm sending a copy of this letter, CRRR, to Equifax (actually CSC here in TX) tomorrow....

Moral...debt validation really works! Stay strong and never give up! Started with 7 baddies on TU--now with none...4 baddies on EQ--fixing to be none--and 5 baddies on EX--now with 1!