Help !! Cap. 1 has disapeared off of my CR. Why ?

tmac01

Okay,

I posted about 2 weeks ago that Cap One had finally sold my account to some company called Capital Systems who is a junk collector. As of now this CA has not posted anything on my CR and now Capital One is completely gone from my CR which for now is a dream come true. I checked EX's website and it is completely gone,I checked TU's site and it is completely gone and I checked PG's site and it states " account transfered and closed." Okay this account was originally opened in 1996 but I signed a form in 2000 stating that I would get my payments back on track and they would re-open the account. Once again they reported me to only EX where the account has remained as unpaid. Cap One never really even tried to collect they just sat on it and always verified it when I disputed it. I live in TX and the SOL has run out on them collecting anything but what will likely happen now ? What do I expect and how do I handle the war thats coming my way ? There is no way in the world that Capital Systems is just going to buy the debt and ignore it. Is this a good thing in a way ? I mean fighting a Junk Collector over Cap. 1 ? If anyone has had this happen to them could you please give me some advice ? And any insight on what to do and expect would be GREATLY appreciated !!!! :D

If you hear from anyone about this, send them a cease and desist due to the debt being out of SOL. They may not have the form that you signed about making payments. Who knows? But don't worry about until something happens, if anything does.