Foreclosure... My stuff inside?

JimmyD

7 months ago I moved out of my house b/c I couldn't make the payments. I just learned that the neighbors have been going inside. (which pisses me off) but my question is I left a stove in there that's brand new that I paid for. Can't I go back in broad day light and get it? My neibors are very nosey and I expect to be approached by someone if I went back. As long as I have a copy of the deed with me am I okay?

Thanks,

If you have the reciept I would say yes, but to be sure I would make it a point to ask someone like a lawyer from your state.

Neighbors are assholes. They are indeed nosy SOB's who enjoy it when someone is hard hard times. After my room mates moved out in Jan 2003, I had the place to my self. I liked to sleep during the day and stay away all night. A few of my neighbors tried to enter the home and got a hell of shock when the alarm went off and I came out with a gun.

They thought the place was abandoned and after the bank tried to say I owed them more than I did.. I bought the home for 112500 made payments for six years at 6%, and when I went to list the home they said I owed them 127000. They could not explain this and I fought them. They started to refuse payments and then after four months foreclosed. The realitor new a lawyer who got them to correct their GMAC banking error and they accepted 115,000 dollar pay off with was about 15,000 more than they should have gotten. Banks and neighbors are evil. Nuff said, good luck to you.