idaho not married ,judgment property questions???

8-) hello, i have filed my answer for court on sol, but wondered if they win their case (asking 8,000) . im actually a stay home mom, no income... however, i have 2 older 1991, 1994 cars in my name. my boyfriend of 7 yrs and i live together and raise our children, but we are not married, the state no longer recongizes common law since (95). he makes good money and i wondered if they could take his $. or not as it is my very old 2002 sol acct. thanks soooo much. also real quick, can i ask the org. credit company to send history, or nco financial the junk buyer? thanks :D

the state no longer recongizes common law since (95). he makes good money and i wondered if they could take his $. or not

No. You're not married, therefore there is no community property.

The original creditor sold the account a long time ago. NCO won't have it either, they simply do not buy the backup documentation when they by the debt portfolios.

It's past SOL, that's all you need to assert right now. You can always ask for all that info thru discovery if the case goes that far.