No address

playmaker

Hi there,

They don't have an address for you? Do they report on your credit report files? Is your info on those current? Also, why would you think this account has accelerated to the point of a subpoena? Have you checked your local court houses for files under your name regarding this matter?

TIA for your answers.

Elyse

Well, since the other questions weren't yet answered I do have one other idea--

Check the statute of limitations on this debt (if it's yours and you aren't disputing it as "not mine.")

Just scroll to the top of this page just above the credit card offers and look for "Statute of Limitations" and click on it. Find out what kind of debt this is and the SOL for that debt.

If the SOL has expired AND if you've checked YOUR local county courthouses for a case file in your name (check the county of the address they DO have to) than you will be in a better position to deal with them...I.E. no worries about subpoena's.

JMHO

Elyse