can this be done

budercup

Hello everyone, as I have stated before all my derog and neg started 01-02 still have 8 derog, and 4 collections- still working on them. I own my house out right and would like to get a home equity loan to pay off my 2 positive TL and do some home improvement.

My question is if I go through a local bank and get approved, can I ask them not to report my employer or phone number just my account info, lates (hope to not have any), date opened just common things.

I am scared that if I do get this loan then the CA are going to realize hey she just got a new loan and has a job we can go after her.

Has anyone brought this subject up before or is it totally out of the question? Any input would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that this answer is not too late.

You can ask that they run your credit without your phone numbers or employment or asset infomation.

What happens is that they take your loan application and using an automated system request your credit scores. I have learned that it works both ways in that the credit agencies that we get the credit report info from take all of the information on the Loan Application and add that info to their database.

Charles