Using rental payments as mortgage history

vlemmon

Sorry this isn't mortgage related, since there is a website for renters is there also a website for car loans like no credit check, buy here pay here?

I have purchased 3 vehicles at this same co (local co) since 2002 no lates and paid as agreed. Is there anyway to get that to report on my CR?

Yes I have, its actually I signed a release for them to report when I got the first car, then last year I checked my CR hoping it would increase myscore but no TL.

I did call him and asked why it wasn't on my CR and he said he used to report to Equifax but they went to a computer system that requires batches of 500 or 5k can't remember to be sent via computer, it's a small buisness and he doesn't have that many at a time. He said he could report neg but not pos :!:

I was hoping there was a website he could go on as a company and report single accounts. He was real nice about it, he also offered to write a letter of reccomendation of sort detailing my accounts and timely payments. But I won't bother him for that until I want to actually applyfor loan/ mortgage.

Once again sorry I know this is not the right forum for this subject but it seemed like it might go along the same line.