What do i do now? Patelco

WOW THEY ARE AWESOME, but... i have all this stuff to fax in, to get my CC ...

To the problem: the only thing i DONT have, is 'proof of residency" -- I live in my SIL house.. the mortgage is in her name, we rent and pay cash. The lights are in her name. we just pay the bill when it comes. Trust me a hundred times, i have tried to get her to let us transfer to our name... NO GO... we have no water bill (well)

I dont have a home phone, only cell, so no bill. I dont even have cable. My cell is in my friends name, b/c well, i had crappy credit so i couldnt get one. But i pay her account for it every month.

My DL shows my address, but i guess they wanted some bill. All of my regular bills, car loan, ccards, medical, go to my po box. They said they have to have something with my physical address. What do i do?

Go to the website where one of your bills is. Change your address online. Then print your account info, or wait for the next download-able bill, and print that. If you want to change back to the PO Box after that, then do so. :)

Maybe you could ask them if they would accept some sort of notarized letter from your landlord(SIL) stating you live there, how long you have lived there and that you pay her with cash. If not, just explain your situation to them and ask them what they would accept for proof of residency.