C1 Does Keep Good Records

DellMatic

look at this, I didn't know they kept their records so good, or I was wishing that in my case didn't have nothing

Cover Letter Response

17jy1.jpg

Monthly Statement

26yi.jpg

Copy of Contract

33wp.jpg

Proof of Payment

4a0by.jpg

what I am going to do is send them a goodwill letter, telling them that I became unemployed and a rocky time, that I will pay full amount if they delete all negative and put the account back in good standing, you guys think this could be done? the SOL on this account will expire 08/08

They sent me something similar. I decided to let the sleeping lion rest. My SOL is up in a few months (thank god)... I am going to deal with it after that.

Is your account charged off?? I don't believe they can reopen a charged off account after it has been written off.

yes it's charged off, here is the history on it

21yb.jpg

1999....looks like it could be expired SOL depending on your state's sol....

I wish it could be SOL but according to the CRA it will be SOL on 08/08

how can you tell anything from the experian report.. it never gives you date of last paymentll equifax , however does.... so check that.. also what state are you in??

experian only gives DOLA.. trust me it is not always the same as last payment which is what creditors go by.. basically whichever one is newest..

I admit I never liked the experin reports.. not enough info

how can you tell anything from the experian report.. it never gives you date of last paymentll equifax , however does.... so check that.. also what state are you in??

experian only gives DOLA.. trust me it is not always the same as last payment which is what creditors go by.. basically whichever one is newest..

I admit I never liked the experin reports.. not enough info

I spoke with them on the phone, and that's what like 2-3 representatives told me,

I'm in NYS so I think it's full 7 years

what I am trying to do is, have them restore the account into full good standing account, and I will pay everything and have a new CC with them, or if not try to strike a PFD with them

The SOL to collect in NY is six years.

Also, good luck getting Cap One to PFD or put the account in good standing, even if you pay in full. They are a very tough nut to crack. From what I have read, getting them to just mark the account paid is a chore. And also keep in mind that they are notorious for re-aging. So make sure you keep old copies of your credit report. IMHO. YMMV

Did you call any of the CRA and find out what DOFD they are reporting?

The SOL to collect in NY is six years.

Also, good luck getting Cap One to PFD or put the account in good standing, even if you pay in full. They are a very tough nut to crack. From what I have read, getting them to just mark the account paid is a chore. And also keep in mind that they are notorious for re-aging. So make sure you keep old copies of your credit report. IMHO. YMMV

Did you call any of the CRA and find out what DOFD they are reporting?

yes, I dispute with the CRA, now quick question, by disputing with the CRA & sending C1 the DV letter would that renew the account?

Well duh.

You can thank a couple of Senators for that. Senators Sarbannes and Oxley. Prior to the Sarbannes-Oxley Act, records retention was mostly voluntary. Now ALL publically traded companies must keep all business records right down to e-mail and instant messenger traffic for a minimum of 5 years.

Do not count on any account younger than 8 years old having incomplete records with the original source. I just doesn't happen anymore.

If it is charged off, Are you tring to pay it? Are just get it off CRA reports? If you are tring to remove it wait until after summer or one week before school starts, November, December or January. This is when I have the most luck the miss the 30 days because of the mail or not enough help. i hate to dispute in the summer too many school kids working LOL.

Good luck

ycedy

^^^ I'm trying to get it off my CR just like 1 satisfied judgment and another paid account, not I don't mind to do a PFD, but they keep telling me C1 doesn't go there, I tried getting it off without paying for it I admit, but thanks for the advice I will try disputing it there