I just signed on to my account to see that target has raised my limit from $200 to $500. I have only had the card since march of this year, everytime I charge something I always pay in off in full, they did the cli without me even having to ask. None of my other cc's have shown me love

I just signed on to my account to see that target has raised my limit from $200 to $500. I have only had the card since march of this year, everytime I charge something I always pay in off in full, they did the cli without me even having to ask. None of my other cc's have shown me love

Target shows love almost instantly. Just enjoyed it!

I don't get paper statements for anything. I keep such a close watch on everything online that a paper statement would be a waste of a tree. I suppose one day that will come back to bite me in the ***, won't it?

But yeah, you have to register first to view your limit/available credit online. They're upgrading the site soon, aren't they? Apparently you can't pay your bill online for a while, and you have to re-register.

Same here. My mailbox is too small for all of that garbage.

But yeah, you have to register first to view your limit/available credit online. They're upgrading the site soon, aren't they? Apparently you can't pay your bill online for a while, and you have to re-register.

:? I'll just be paying by phone then. I refuse to waste an envelope, check, and stamp to pay any bill other than a mortgage (which I don't have yet).

I'm glad I have a zero balance. But I have a Target store nearby anyway.

:blah: One thing I don't like is that they do not generate a statement if you have no balance that month. I made some purchases during a "double points" period in April, and my May statement showed only single points. So the CSR said she'd credit me the points, but there was no June statement because I PIF... so I don't even know if I got my points!! How annoying!!

We now return to our original thread, already in progress...