is fingerhut still good for rebuilding credit?

My DH and I are fresh off of BK in Jan06, Is fingerhut still a good card to start with. I am looking into Crown Jewlers and the others that are mentioned. I have read the threads on fingerhut but everyone seems to have problems with them, but most of the problems are because of CO or CA's. Any advice on some TL's would be helpful. Thanks.

Fingerhut reports to all three.

I don't know how strict they are now. I remember when I started with them way back when, they sent you a book of payment coupons.

Then they started with Axsys?? National bank. Then they went out of business.

Then a year or so later they came back into business, with yet another lender managing their accounts.

One place that will approve you is Blair http://www.Blair.com Thats if you need clothing. They basically approve anyone, and they also report to all 3.

even with a bk that recent? they have stuff for the house too I saw.

what about the others DW, I saw long threads on the Hooters MC and Juniper US Air cards ect are they good for recent bk or pass until later my fako scores are not too bad even with the bk tu 583 ex 563 eq 582 thanks