Arrow Financial say will delete from Tradeline, what now?

chibuya

After sending out a 4th letter with backup that Arrow had received my requests for DV and threatened legal action, I received a letter that reads..."We have contacted the CBs and requested the following adjustment to your credit report...Delete Account from Tradeline"

What should I expect at this point? How long does it take? Do they really do as they say? And if they do not, can I add this to the long list of things they have done which include not VDing a debt 3 times, re-dating and posting twice as separate collections in two different amts on my CR?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you,

I was happy to at least get this far with Arrow. It took me exactly a year and 4 letters to get them to respond.

Now I have to work on getting paid collections deleted!

Curious about your avatar...Slayer.. you are familiar with Sign Language or just like the pic?

My one and only experience suing a JDB/CA was with Arrow. Arrow paid for my plane fare to Hawaii last summer. I should have sent them a post card thanking them, forgot..had too much fun. They will screw up- make them pay. In my case they called and called and called after recieving a timely DV and never answering it.

You need to keep on them. If this is not deleted within a timely manner request evidence that they did indeed request the deletion from the credit bureaus. I have an actual copy of the e-oscar request from Arrow to Trans Union in my case. With that in hand you can go after the credit bureau or bureaus if the deletion does not occur. Good luck.

• 2 months later...