Advice on 2nd DV Letter Needed

Hi All

Today is 30 days since First Resolution signed for my first DV letter and I have received no response from them. I plan on following the plan listed here and send them a second today and give them 15 days to respond. Should I basically use the first letter, just changing the days allowed and indicating it is my second letter? Or is there another letter especially for your second attempt at DV?

On a side note, I contacted my State's Attorney General when they started calling me at work (in addition to sending a cease and desist to First Resolution) and the AG sent First Resolution an official letter about it asking for them to reply with a solution. I just got a copy of the letter that First Resolution sent back to the AG saying that they immediately complied. I wonder if receiving a letter from an AG scared them off.