Progressive Ins. Proposed Class Action Settlement?

Anyone know any facts about this? I got documents in the mail about this. I am a former Progressive auto ins customer. I dropped them because my rates were so high. I know they have relied on credit scoring, so I am sure that is why, since I have a very good driving record.

Anyway, this is the statement at the end of the form for being a member of the Class:

I wish to be a member of the Class and participate in the Settlement Relief, described in the above Notice, and receive a free credit report. IN DOING SO, I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT, WHICH INCLUDES RELEASING THE DEFENDANTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS OR POTENTIAL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE CONSOLIDATED CASES.

The website is http://www.fcranoticesettlement.com/

I am looking it over now, but thought it couldn't hurt to see if anyone in the legal forum had any input on it before I send my info.